 Local / United States / Texas / 48
    New report on sales in Hillsboro —Mark LaRue
   Well, I found myself cruising through the outlet mall in Hillsboro and stopped at KB Toys outlet. Lets's face it, it was on the way to Pepperidge Farm's. What did I find? Someone had decided to clean out the Lego Isle at some store and now the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx)

        Re: New report on sales in Hillsboro —Thomas Avery
   In lugnet.loc.us.tx, Mark LaRue writes: <snip> (...) I find about the same situation in Houston. My wife and I hit Walmart every weekend and I have to drag her by the Lego isle, much to her dismay. I did find 3 blue tubs (#3033) at the local Target (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx)