 Local / United States / Texas / 48
47  |  49
Subject:
New report on sales in Hillsboro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 02:41:10 GMT

Well, I found myself cruising through the outlet mall in Hillsboro and
stopped at KB Toys outlet. Lets's face it, it was on the way to Pepperidge
Farm's.
What did I find? Someone had decided to clean out the Lego Isle at some
store and now the outlet and me where the lucky recepients. The Prices were
decent, and selection fair. Here we go:

If you like Soccer these were at 3 for $10 and they had several of each:
7412
7413
7414

These adventurer sets were 2 for $5 with several of each:
5911
5912
5913

There was only one of these sets remaining, after I had my run of the aisle:
7161 - $19.99

and the rest had over 10 sets each(some of them alot more):
3051 - $9.99
5925 - $4.99
6453 - $3.99
6467 - $5.99
7101 - $4.99
7104 - $4.99
7110 - $4.99
7111 - $4.99
7121 - $4.99
7151 - $9.99
7161 - $19.99
8202 - $4.79

I have hit three different Walmarts around the area, but nothing decent or
new. You can still get the same or better deals in the Lego catalog.
Unfortunately there isnt alot of choice where I am at. If I find more I will
let everyone know. I am hoping to start hitting the flea markets in the area
when it cools off a little. How do you native Texans take the heat?

Grin.

For my own two bits, I am looking forward to Texlug kicking into high gear
and am thankful to be invited, I hate the new dinosaur sets, though am
unsure of why, and yes, I actually like what I have seen of the upcoming
Harry Potter sets. Not what I would have made, but they have high
playability, an original feel, and finally, more animals!!!! Above all,
considering the book (and hopefully the movie, which had better stay fairly
true), they picked most of the best scenes to play with. I will be getting
mine when they come out.

Well, that was my long winded post. See you all when it cools down.

Mark