 Local / United States / Texas / 36
Re: AFOLs in Austin?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:44:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx, Thomas (T. J.) Avery writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.tx, Erik Olson writes:
Well this is sudden. I'm considering moving back to Texas. Austin this time.
So, hello in advance to any AFOLs down there!

-Erik

Well, welcome back! I live in Houston which is only about a 3 hour drive
from Austin.

I haven't a clue as to how many other AFOLs are in the area or even in
Texas. Maybe we should do a "role call" to find out who is in the area and
is listening.

In theory, Steve Jackson (of Steve Jackson Games and Evil Stevie's Pirate Game)
is an AFOL in Austin. He's even involved himself in Lugnet a bit.

Frank