 Local / United States / Tennessee / Nashville / 20
Re: possible new LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:12:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas, Andrew Todd Amacher writes:
Hi Scott, I'm from Tullahoma, Tenn. (roughly 70 miles southest of Nashville)
and I'd definitely like to to see a TennLug formed.

Later,
Todd

Ok, all we need to figure out is a place to meet and a date.  Any suggestions?

Scott 718