 Local / United States / Tennessee / Nashville / 16
Re: possible new LUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.tn
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 05:55:27 GMT

Are there more people interested in this?

Scott
Member 718

In lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas, Rich Thompson writes:
I think Nashville is close enough for some of the Memphis AFOLs to drive over.
Atlanta has been a little to far to drive.
Rich Thompson
rich.thompson@bigfoot.com
http://www.marsrobot.com