 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 84
83  |  85
Subject:
NELUG at Mindfest update (Good News on our Table Space!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 16:09:52 GMT

I just got some good news from Fred Martin.  We now have 2 tables!  We should
not have to worry about not having enough space now.  Whew...  Plus Fred tells
me we have a highly visible spot that should attract attention.

Also Set-up starts at 3pm tomorrow and I plan to be there right around 3pm so
anyone else that wants to come early and help is welcome.  Don't forget to
bring a model if you want to put it on our table.

Many of our Robotic's members are going to have there own tables as well so
most of what is going to be on the NELUG table is going to be general
non-robotic LEGO with a few possible exceptions.

I personally can't wait to get set up.  I think we are either going to be a hit
because we are going to have alot of unique and exciting non-robotics models or
no one is going to visit us because we don't have any robotics.  I think the
former is true and that we are going to be busy.

So Please visit the NELUG table this weekend at Mindfest among the things we
plan on having are...

1.  A hugh Star Wars Layout including 2 AT-AT's an AT-ST and a Rebel Base.

2.  A bunch of Larry's Train stuff with a circle of track.

3.  Henry Chea is planning on bringing a huge model of a Honda CR-X powered by
an RCX brick programmed in NQC.

4.  We are going to hopefully have a computer set up to show off peoples
web-sites as well as LDraw.

5.  We are going to have a couple of handouts about NELUG and other Regional
LEGO Groups.

6.  And of course some NELUG members whose names I am sure you will recognize.

Also don't forget that we are having an open meeting to Mindfest and
Non-Mindfest participants begining at 7pm on Saturday where we will have our
models setup as well.  This is a very informal meeting were you can just feel
free to come and talk to alot of other cool people that share the same
interests as you do.

Can't wait to see you all there.

Eric Kingsley

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/