 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 122
    40% Off Star Wars at The Science Center in Newport, RI —Chris Phillips
   I spent this past weekend in Newport, doing the tourist thang, when I stumbled upon a really cool toy store right on the waterfront in the historic district of Newport. The Thames Science Center (URL) seems to specialize in the kind of construction (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ri)