 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 98
97  |  99
Subject:
I haven't been around for a while...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:40:56 GMT

...and it's pretty unlikely I'll be at any NELUG meetings in the future, for the
same reasons that I haven't been around on LUGNET.  That is, my wife and I moved
back to Pittsburgh.  I had a really good time at the two NELUG things I did go
to, and I'll miss TCS and the huge community of LEGO folks up there. (On the
other hand, I won't miss skyrocketing rents, idiot drivers, and hearing the
neighbor's kid screaming about his pants at 6 am.) I'll also miss the bulk of my
LEGO, which needed to be put into storage. (Time for me to learn minimalist
building techniques, I guess...)

So, wish me luck on the whole job thing down here! And build well.