 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 794
Re: I haven't been around for a while...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:53:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Jeff Johnston writes:
<snip>
So, wish me luck on the whole job thing down here! And build well.

Good luck w/everything, Jeff! I'm still kinda bummed we never got a chance
to meet, but someday we will, I bet...

Oh BTW, I tried replying to your email and it didn't go through... three
times. :-(

-Shiri