 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
1996 Polybags At SHV TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 06:20:41 GMT

The Toys R Us at South Hills Village recently put out a bunch of poly bag
sets, apparently dating to either 1996 or 1997. I know that the sets were as
follows:

6816 - Small UFO vehicle (was originally released as an Exploriens set?)
1806 - Aquanaut Paravane
???? - Small, smooth wheeled racing buggy
???? - Wild West gun cart

They are all $1 each.

Thought I'd pass this info along if you know anyone who is looking for these
items.

Rob