 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 6
  Important topic... Star Wars!

So has anyone found the Star Wars sets in PA stores yet? Anyone in Pittsburgh seen these? Not that it's easy through the snow and all... Here's a post I recieved through a mailing list I'm on, PA Toy Collector's Haven: (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Re: Important topic... Star Wars!

I'll share this news with fellow PA-ians, since I got it from the PATCH list... mosespa.starwars.com has the SW lego sets available for order. They will hopefully ship later this month. This might be a pre-order, but since Mos Espa (actually the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)