 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 7
Re: Important topic... Star Wars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 05:44:59 GMT

I'll share this news with fellow PA-ians, since I got it from the PATCH
list...

mosespa.starwars.com has the SW lego sets available for order. They will
hopefully ship later this month. This might be a pre-order, but since Mos
Espa (actually the Star Wars Insider) is probably getting the sets along
with other retailers, they should arrive sooner than if you order them from
Lego S@H.

The business runs several licenced fan clubs, so you know.

Rob

----------
From: "Robert Brunskill" <robb@macconnect.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Subject: Important topic... Star Wars!
Date: Wed, Mar 10, 1999, 2:12 AM

So has anyone found the Star Wars sets in PA stores yet? Anyone in
Pittsburgh seen these? Not that it's easy through the snow and all...

Here's a post I recieved through a mailing list I'm on, PA Toy Collector's
Haven:

From: Sohum Mehta <deiphobe@erols.com>

Today I went to the Wal-Mart in Fairless Hills and found the LEGO
Snowspeeder, Speederbike, X-Wing, and Y-Wing/Darth Vader's TIE 2-pack.
The only one that was missing was the Landspeeder.

~Sohum Mehta

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist:  The leading provider of free email list services
PATCH rules! Visit the PATCH members site at:
http://starwarshub.simplenet.com/patch/

Rob