 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 24
  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO

Well, since I didn't get the discount at the Weymouth, MA store, are there any Massachusetts folk that got the 75% off at any Ames in the Boston area.. prefferably in the south shore. -Ben Cox (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO

(...) A little late for me to post this, but yes, kinda... I got the 75% discount in Dedham (not terribly far from the south shore...) As I recall, one of the asst. manager/customer service people (someone more important than a cashier's all I know) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)