 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 43
Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:19:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, Ben Cox writes:
Well, since I didn't get the discount at the Weymouth, MA store, are there any
Massachusetts folk that got the 75% off at any Ames in the Boston area..
prefferably in the south shore.
-Ben Cox

A little late for me to post this, but yes, kinda... I got the 75% discount in
Dedham (not terribly far from the south shore...) As I recall, one of the
asst. manager/customer service people (someone more important than a cashier's
all I know) came over to the checkout lane to confirm that it was on sale, and
I promptly recieved the discount (they didn't have too much, tho)

fut lugnet.loc.us.ma... cuz... well... really thats where this probably shoulda
gone :)

DaveE