 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Scranton/Wilkes-Barre / 14
    Re: 2000 Lego —Christopher Lannan
   (...) Funny, I was just there for ten weeks working at Metlife in Clarks Summit. I stayed at the Inn at Nichols Village (NICE!!!) I really liked that dickson city area- I drove to TRU every night looking for the new sets, then found them the weekend (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.swb)

        Re: 2000 Lego —Dave Schuler
   (...) You mean there are other lagers? 8^P At many PA bars, you could just as readily ask for any beer that's not yellow and get Yeungling. Straubies are okay if your taste buds aren't working and your bladder is... Dave! (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.swb)