 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 90
Re: Report of show and Meeting on Feb. 19th or 20th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 03:32:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Cale Leiphart writes:
If I had to pick a day for a meeting, I would say Thursday.  But either day
works well for me.

Cale

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Jim Foulds writes:
Hi gang,

As far as the meeting is concerned, either day works for Maelee and I, so I
leave it up to others who may have plans to settle on a Date.

- Jim F.

Hi gang...

Thursday is probably marginally better for me although I can go either way.