 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 88
87  |  89
Subject:
Report of show and Meeting on Feb. 19th or 20th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:58:38 GMT

Hi gang,

   Well the show was really good.  I am sorry I never ran into Patrick, but
perhaps he can make it to this meeting so we can all meet him :)  This show
the Wamaltc group was able to incorporate some none tradition train elements
into the display like space, castle, and western areas.  Of course they had
plenty of trains running.  I would say that the Sante Fe was the most
requested to see run from what I seen on Saturday.

Abe Friedman has posted his pictures of the Display to Brickshelf:

As far as the meeting is concerned, either day works for Maelee and I, so I
leave it up to others who may have plans to settle on a Date.

- Jim F.