 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 84
  Going to WAMALUG's display on Feb. 8/9

Hello, I missed you guys. Today would've been much better. I finished up early and even got in a bicycle ride in the light with the clear roads to clear my mind. There will be other times! Is anybody planning on dropping down to see the WAMALUG (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Going to WAMALUG's display on Feb. 8/9

(...) It looks like Maelee and I will be going down for Saturday. We will know for sure after this weekend. It would be great if we could get together then and chat. - Jim F. (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Going to WAMALUG's display on Feb. 8/9

(...) Hope you all have fun. We expect a full report. Next week will be busy for me because I'm going to be going to BricksWest. But if anyone in the area has stuff that you'd like me to take to BW to hand off to folks, I am sure we can arrange (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)