 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 5 (-5)
  A new Zainy Brainy just opened...

in the Camp hill Mall. Another fine place to get your Lego fix!!! Keep Building - Jim F. (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Looking for AFOL in Harrisburg area

Hi everyone, I am just curious if there are any AFOLs in the Harrisburg area. If this job offer comes through, there is a good chance I will be relocating there. Just testing the water to see if what comes up! Also, Has anyone heard of a company (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Dacta Retailers...

Hi All, I'll be travelling down to the Harrisburg area (actually to Hershey) on Monday foor business. I'll have some free time later in the day, and I was wondering if there are any Dacta retailers in the area? Also, I know there is a TRU on US Rte (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har )------

Welcome to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har (group): Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi (group and hierarchy): Greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. lugnet.loc.us (...) (26 years ago, 28-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact