 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
Looking for AFOL in Harrisburg area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:08:20 GMT

Hi everyone,

   I am just curious if there are any AFOLs in the Harrisburg area.  If this
job offer comes through, there is a good chance I will be relocating there.
Just testing the water to see if what comes up!

Also, Has anyone heard of a company called Ajilon?  Any info that might help
me decide whether this job is worht it or not?

Thanks,
   Jim Foulds

- Keep Building!