 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 40
Re: Mini Tie now at Camp Hill Kiosk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa, Jim Foulds writes:
Just an FYI to let everyone know that the Camp Hill Mall Lego Kiosk now has
the Mini Tie Fighters sets.  They are not for sale individually, you need to
purchase $20 or more to get one.  Also the Kiosk is currently having a 20%
off sale, which brings the prices down to normal retail.

Camp Hill or Capital City ??? I was at the Camp Hill Mall tonite and could
not find a Kiosk... I did see the puppet guy though. :-)

Sorry, that's what I get for posting in a hurry.  The Kiosk is actually at
the Capital City Mall.

Were you able to Find it anyway?

- Jim F.