 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 93
92  |  94
Subject:
Mini Tie now at Camp Hill Kiosk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:26:03 GMT

Just an FYI to let everyone know that the Camp Hill Mall Lego Kiosk now has
the Mini Tie Fighters sets.  They are not for sale individually, you need to
purchase $20 or more to get one.  Also the Kiosk is currently having a 20%
off sale, which brings the prices down to normal retail.

Keep Building,
   Jim F.