 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 34
  Re: In Harrisburg PA area the week of 15-20 December 2002

Larry, Thanks for taking some time to meet Maelee and I for dinner. As before, we had a great time chatting with you. I guess it was a good thing we didn't meet at our house, for when we returned we found we had no electricity. The entire community (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: In Harrisburg PA area the week of 15-20 December 2002

(...) Sorry to hear you had an outage. Club info sent. Week of Jan 6 (in Sun nite, out Fri PM) looking very firm for Harrisburg at this point... (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)