 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 127
126  |  128
Subject:
We need a Lug in Central Pennsylvania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:12:04 GMT

So I am calling on all who are interested to participate.  What I propose is to
become a loose based lug that can help identify/unify Lego fans in our area.

Some ideas for names that have been presented in the past are:

PALUG   (Pennsylvania)
PLUG (Pennsylvania again)
PENNLUG
PennsyLUG
PennyLUG
CAPALUG (capital PA)
HarriLug (Harrisburg)
CEPALUG (Central PA)
CPALUG
CenPALUG
PennCentralLug
YOHALUG (York Harrisburg)
HarryLug (Harrisburg/York)
YOHALALUG (York Harrisburg Lancaster)
LALALUG (Lancaster Area Lego Artisans)
SVLUG, or SusqLUG (Susquehanna Valley)

I would really like some input so we can get this ball rolling.

Thanks,
  Jim F.

PS. John is coming to Gettysburg this month, so we should set up a meeting soon
to introduce everyone