 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Allentown / 17
Re: Possible Philadelphia Area LegoFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:10:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all, Bruce Shaw writes:
Rob Farver and myself have been discussing the possibilities of a • Philadelphia,
Pa area Legofest. Nothing is set yet just trying to find out the interest
level.
I’m trying to get some suggestion for:
-Date for the Legofest
-Location for Legofest
-What you’d want to do at the Legofest/activities
-What you’d be willing to pay (if money is needed for anything, like food, • hall
rental, etc.)

Between Rob and myself, we’ve had three locations suggested.

1)  Bath Firehouse (Bath is a little northeast of Allentown, Pa)
There should be plenty of room here. There would be a small cost incurred to
use the facility.

2)  Rob Farver’s house (Bath, Pa)
It would be up in his attic which is not heated or cooled, so this would have
to be done in the spring or fall (and hope the day is not on an extreme end of
the temp scale)
Would probably be room for 6 - 8 people at Rob’s house

If you don't mind an invasion from Staten Island, I'd be willing to take a
Bath, err... a trip to bath.