 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 110
109  |  111
Subject:
PennLUG open house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 06:50:37 GMT

PennLUG will be having its first  open house some time in Sept or Oct.  This
will be an opportunity for AFOL's around the area to meet up and help bring out
some of the "sleepers" as I think Jake McKee called them.  This will be more of
a display than a meeting to show potential members what kind of things a LUG
might do and all the fun they have.

Any AFOL's who could offer some assistance pulling this off would be GREATly
appreciated.  Advice/ display material/ MOC's/  anything to make this a sucess
for all of us and help get PennLUG off the ground.

I have some door prizes (lego sets) set aside and other goodies.  I am also
going to have a large container filled with LEGO® .  The old "guess how many are
in there" game.

If the Venue I want is available, I will have access toa large screen TV that
will play video i took at brickfest as well.  I have a few other things planned
as well.

So anyone who wants to get involve is welcome to do so!  I hope to hear from you
all very soon!

Mike Gibney
PennLUG