 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 109
108  |  110
Subject:
Report from DelVaLUG meeting on May 21st
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 21:04:07 GMT

Well gang,

   The meeting on May 21st went very well.  Jeff, Tim, and I met up at the Lego
store in Bridgewater, Nj.  We moved on from there to the Lego store in the
Rockaway mall.  Throughout the travels we discussed upcoming events such as
Brickfest and possible trains shows.

A good time was had by all.  It's always fun to explore pick-a-brick in a group
setting!

Look here for future posts of upcoming meetings
- Jim F.