 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 65
    Re: PNLTC will be at GATS this weekend! —Mike Walsh
   Once again, my trip to Portland misses one of your events. I am heading out to Portland next Sunday (late) and will in town (Beaverton actually) through the afternoon of 2/28. Anything else going on? Mike FUT: lugnet.loc.us.or.por -- Mike Walsh - (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)