 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 65
Re: PNLTC will be at GATS this weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:23:39 GMT

Once again, my trip to Portland misses one of your events.  I am heading out
to Portland next Sunday (late) and will in town (Beaverton actually) through
the afternoon of 2/28.  Anything else going on?

Mike

FUT: lugnet.loc.us.or.por

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot

"Toll, Kim" <kim.toll@intel.com> wrote in message
This weekend the PNLTC will be showing an all new 15'x22' layout at the
Portland area GATS (1).

This is going to be a GREAT show!  We have more new MOCs at this show that • I
have ever seen at a single show.

For examples:

- Steve Barile's 'Americana' - You've seen several pictures on Brickshelf,
but until you've seen all the detail he's added, you really haven't seen
'Americana'

- Ben Fleskes will be showing his new, extra large, motorized turntable • with
a 5 bay round house!

- We'll have a new farm scene, courtesy of Matt Chiles and Scott • McClellan.

- Dwayne Towell's new, gorgeous model of the Vancouver Public Library

- And a new mountain town module that is suspended an incredible 18
(count'em, EIGHTEEN!) bricks above the plywood surface of the table!  (If
that isn't stretching a plywooder's comfort zone, I don't know what is :)

- And much much more: Jon Rassmussen's Wild West layout, the ever popular
downtown skyscrapers, and of course a large switching yard.  And this
doesn't even count all the bridges and new train MOCs that will be running
on the layout.

This will be a show to experience!

So if you're in the area be sure to plan on coming and seeing us at GATS,
this weekend.

We're going to have a ball!

Kim
PNLTC

(1) For additional information on times, and admission prices please refer • to
http://www.gats.com/por2-01/index.html.