 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 57
Re: Visit in February (President's weekend)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:38:53 GMT

From: "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com>

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Sean Forbes writes:
Wow, the legendary Shiri coming to our shores, will wonders never cease.

Legendary Shiri? Wow, I had no idea I was that popular. ;-)

Maybe "popular" is too strong a word. ;^)

Maybe she'll put a stop to all this Space foolishness that's been going on
with Mark and Mark.  :)

Mark and Mark? And his alter ego? Hehehe... (me, myself and I all over again?)

*ahem* Perhaps if some people who were interested in stuff other than Space
came to the meetings....

Shiri, we'll be needing you to call yourself "Mark" while you're visiting...
just to keep things clear.

This definitely calls for a special meeting.  Not that we haven't be going
month to month so far.  Not that I have actually been getting to meetings or
anything.  (November will change this!)

Promises, promises. ;^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--