 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 52
Re: Visit in February (President's weekend)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:17:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Mark Sandlin writes:
Maybe she'll put a stop to all this Space foolishness that's been going on
with Mark and Mark.  :)

Mark and Mark? And his alter ego? Hehehe... (me, myself and I all over • again?)

*ahem* Perhaps if some people who were interested in stuff other than Space
came to the meetings....

Well, as soon as I said I'd come to the next meeting and talk pirate stuff, you
guys 'forget' to tell me where and when the October meeting was. :^P  I guess
I'm supposed to believe that email I got was an actual invitation...

"Hey guys, we'll be meeing at Mark's"   ARG!

Shiri, we'll be needing you to call yourself "Mark" while you're visiting...
just to keep things clear.

They even have a form...

This definitely calls for a special meeting.  Not that we haven't be going
month to month so far.  Not that I have actually been getting to meetings • or anything.  (November will change this!)

Promises, promises. ;^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

I told you guys, as long as I've told my wife, I'll remember.  She hates my
current group of friends and wants me to have every opporunity to find new
ones.  :jk)

I won't be making it to the RCX challenge this weekend, but the next is
completely clear!  I'll probably even bring my token Mark as we have a voice
class in the morning.  Maybe I can get him to clean up the Legos his mom
brought out from North Dakota in her last visit.  Totally cool classic castle
stuff.

Sean