 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 53
52  |  54
Subject:
Visit in February (President's weekend)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 04:56:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey guys,

Gotta be brief, but just wanted to drop y'all a note saying I'll be around
in February, on President's week. Dates elude me at the moment, but if I
don't post now I'll probably forget entirely. I'll be landing in Portland,
staying there for one night, and then spending the rest of the week in the
Seattle area. I'd love to get together with you all, so let me know if
you're up to anything!

-Shiri
P.S. It'd be great if you cc'ed any posts directly to me; I'm afraid I'll
forget to check back. ;-)