 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 5
  Re: anybody here?

(...) Oh, sure. My full name is Jon Nichol. By the way, PNLTC is having a show at the Portland Expo Center this weekend! (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

  Re: anybody here?

I'm in Vancouver...went to the traveling show at Waterfront Park the other weekend. Lame. I just don't go for those big sculpted type models where it might as well be plaster. We all know that can be done- I want to see models more like the various (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

  Re: anybody here?

I'm in Vancouver...went to the traveling show at Waterfront Park the other weekend. Lame. I just don't go for those big sculpted type models where it might as well be plaster. We all know that can be done- I want to see models more like the various (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

  Re: anybody here?

Oops, posted twice-sorry. BTW, did anyone here snag the two 1000-piece blue buckets that were on 50% off clearance plus a 20% off LEGO sale? Really teed me off, I came back the night after I saw them and they were gone. 2000 pieces for $16. Oh, (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

  Re: anybody here?

(...) Not me. Wow, good price. Which Fred Meyer do you shop at? I usually go to the Orchards one. They have a lot of sets on the top shelf I'm waiting for them to put on clearance. (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

  Re: anybody here?

Hi, Can you tell me more about the show at the Expo Center? I live in Hillsboro and would be interested. What is the show? Is it the same thing they had down town last week or so? Kim Toll (...) weekend! (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

  Re: anybody here?

That's interesting that they had the large blue buckets on clearance down there. I live in the Seattle area and they had the large red buckets #4128 on clearance for $12.94 plus an additional 20% off. They also had put several other sets on (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

  Re: train show this weekend!

(...) According to www.pnltc.org, the show at the expo center is part of an annual Great American Train show where PNLTC will have a booth along with all the people with their HO scale model train booths (and other scales). I've never gone to one (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)