 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 39
  Re: 20% off all Lego at Fred Meyer

Likewise the Freddy's at 158th and Walker. Though there are numerous new sets there now, (I saw Arctic and Slave Is there that I had not seen before) as wells as the standard 20% off "today's prices" coupons in abundance. -Cheese (...) bottom (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

  Re: 20% off all Lego at Fred Meyer

Hillsboro FM on tv hwy and Cornelius FM standard 20% off. Cornelius has been reducing lego inventory. A week ago there was much more stock. I don't believe they are actually selling it based on what remains. david (...) What (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)