 Local / United States / Oregon / 7
  find of the week

Well, last night was pretty good. I bought 3 Forbidden Ruins for $20 each at FM 158th! They where stuck up in the overstock area. Are any of you guys interested in dropping by the train show a week from Sat at the Expo center. We (PNLTC) will have a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.or)

  Re: find of the week

I was there a couple of nights ago, and nothing was tagged other than the 20% off. the discounts must be moving this way. i saw those 3. i guess i will have to hit FM everyday, morning, noon and night. david (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.or)

  Re: find of the week

D'oh! I was saving one of those! *grin* -Cheese (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.or)