 Local / United States / Oregon / 8
Re: find of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:35:35 GMT

I was there a couple of nights ago, and nothing was tagged other than the 20%
off.  the discounts must be moving this way.  i saw those 3.  i guess i will
have to hit FM everyday, morning, noon and night.

david

In lugnet.loc.us.or, Steven Barile writes:
Well, last night was pretty good. I bought 3 Forbidden Ruins for $20 each at
FM 158th! They where stuck up in the overstock area.

Are any of you guys interested in dropping by the train show a week from Sat
at the Expo center. We (PNLTC) will have a big LEGO train layout setup there.
Even though we focus on trains, there is tons of room for town and beyond. In
fact I just finished a 6 wide "Divers" submarine monorail! I might have it at
the show. We are always looking for fellow addicts!
SteveB