 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 96
  8480's at Sawmill zainy brainy

They had about 20 on the floor. This sunday they go on sale 50% off from reg price of $149 but I was able to get mine for the sale price today. Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: 8480's at Sawmill zainy brainy

50% off? Wow! That would be almost as good as Schottensteins last year! I have always thought that was my best LEGO deal yet. 8480 is a Great LEGO model. Perhaps LEGO's best. I saw all the boxes at ZainyBrainy (Easton) the other day so I know they (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)