 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 425
424  |  426
Subject:
New 2003 Items?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:05:23 GMT

Know if anyone in town has the Technic Backhoe #8455?

TRU on Morse Rd. didn't have it on Saturday.  Neither did K-Mart on Bethel.
I'll have to check Target.

Supposedly there was a S@H catalog with the Backhoe in it for $89 with a
discount code or something - my Summer 2003 catalog (Bionicle cover) didn't
even have it listed.

I guess I'm just wondering if it will be cheaper/faster to get it locally or
from S@H.

The TRU on Morse had two of the Discovery Channel space sets (Lunar Landing
& Mars Mission, but not the expensive ones).  They also had the Discover
Blue Bird set, but not the motorized monkey.

Also, anyone see the second run of StarWars Mini's in stores here?  I
haven't seen those anywhere either.