 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 414
413  |  415
Subject:
new HP sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 17:44:49 GMT

FYI.

Target on West Broad (about a mile east of the West Broad TRU) has most (if
not all) of the new Harry Potter sets. Even a couple are on sale.

For $25 were:

4706 and 4714 plus from the new sets 4728 was as well.

They also have some of the My Own Train sets as well as the Sopwith Camel
biplane -- it was on sale for I think.. $39 rather than $49.

I was surprised seeing these last two in retail since they were S@H
exclusives. Guess I missed a post someplace on it. ;)

The new HP stuff has many many promising pieces. I just wish they'd have had
4729 and 4730 on sale. Lots of pieces in them that owuld be most helpful.

And as always... despite the holidays coming up quickly, is anyone
interested in trying to get together?

JJ