 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 413
412  |  414
Subject:
Meijers on Brice Rd.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 06:15:23 GMT

Tonight I was happy to discover that the Meijers on Brice road had/have some
Lego on clearance.  I picked up two Ultimate Assessory Sets for 17$ each.

They have two DDKs for 50$ each; an Alpha Team (something) set, but I don't
recall the price; A movie backdrop set (don't recall the exact name) ... and
it was 29$ (I believe).

Sorry that I don't have more exact information.

Happy Hunting and Good Luck!

// Joe

p.s. I wish I had the cash for those two DDKs  they are good for parts.