 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 4
    Re: Possible LEGO swap meet? —John Matthews
   With the release of the MindStorms set, I am playing with legos again. I don't have a whole lot of sets yet, so if anyone wants to get rid of some parts (especially Technic stuff) I would be interested. John (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

        Re: Possible LEGO swap meet? —Michael Huffman
   (...) Well, as it turned out, the people that I was depending upon to make a decision about having a LEGO swap meet, never made one. Too close to Thanksgiving to organize something now. After having a LEGO get together earlier this year, I realize (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)