 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 395
Re: Meeting plans, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:05:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Carolyn Cheney writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:

why don't we try to plan tenatively for the last Sunday of each month?

This is fine with me.

Carolyn Cheney

Alrighty..

With luck the last Sunday of January is free and Mike or I can get over
there to reserve it for us sometime this week.

I don't know the date off hand -- but the last Sunday of Jan, whatever it is
-- keep free. :)

Joel J

Well...the last Sunday is the 27th. Sadly Sundays are all booked pretty much
up through March. The only Sunday open through March is the 3rd Sunday of
February. I didn't reserve it, but I can if we want to try.. otherwise we're
looking at extending out into March. I can go ahead and reserve that far out
if we like.

Just let me know.

JJ