 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 37
  Re: Hi.

(...) Jeff, I agree that an "all Ohio" group would be nice, but as it is I just subscribe to Cincinnati and Columbus (and now Cleveland) to keep track of anything said in those groups. It would be great if you can make it down here for a future (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Hi.

I believe there is also a Dayton group also which had nothing posted last time I checked. I wouldn't mind an all Ohio group, so I wouldn't have to check too many groups. I guess we could cross-post more, but I'm not sure exactly how much would be of (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)