 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 350
Re: next get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:08:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, David Lukens writes:
So, should we start thinking about the next get together?  or maybe a demo or
something?

Probably should.. ;)

Due to impending vacation plans for the 22nd-29th of Sept, I have no clear
idea of what my schedule will be after this weekend (which is booked due to
the holiday).

Why don't the rest of you plan when would work for you, and if I can make
it, I will. As before, a Sunday afternoon would work best were I to try and
make it.

Has anyone had time to contact a library, yet, regarding possible conference
room availability?

JJ