 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 349
348  |  350
Subject:
next get together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:52:49 GMT

So, should we start thinking about the next get together?  or maybe a demo or
something?

--
       David "Scooter" Lukens  O-  dml6@po.cwru.edu   KC8AGZ - Technician
   Remember to always look up at the sky, you never know what may be up there.