 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 338
Re: Gathering on 8-19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:02:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:

Are we still on for the 19th? After the initial round of postings it
slowed a bit. :)

Yep.  We're still on for the 19th.  I've been out of town on vacation &
spent all of last week catching up on work... sorry that I haven't been
too responsive.

I will e-mail out directions/phone number to everyone who plans on attending
later this week; so if you plan on attending, please e-mail me.  So far, I
know of the following people:

   Joel Jacobsen  -- jacobsen@oar.net
   David Lukens   -- dml6@po.cwru.edu
   Carolyn Cheney -- cheney.1@osu.edu

Hope you all understand, I don't like posting my address on the net.

I will provide sandwiches (Jersy Mike's) & chips; if you want, bring a
2-liter of what you like to drink (otherwise, we'll have some pop, water,
coffee, or milk).

--Mike.