 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 337
Re: Gathering on 8-19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:49:30 GMT

Carolyn Cheney wrote:
I'm still planning on attending on the 19th.  And Geoff too.  Could I have
directions emailed? Thanks,
Carolyn

I could use some email'd directions as well.

</me too>

--
       David "Scooter" Lukens  O-  dml6@po.cwru.edu   KC8AGZ - Technician
   Remember to always look up at the sky, you never know what may be up there.