 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 243
Re: Chrome armor castle sets found in Columbus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:14:24 GMT

In article <G4nA7p.DKq@lugnet.com>, "Joel Jacobsen"
<jjacobse@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

On a side note, I may have just not seen it but do we have an update
on the proposed get together next Sunday, Dec 3rd? Is it still a go?
Who all is planning to attend if so?

I see Chris Shepherd and Mark McKean spoke up as I look back in
posts..anyone else?

As it turns out, it doesn't appear that I'll be able to make it for the
3rd. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. :-(

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@quantumpanda.com