 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 242
Re: Chrome armor castle sets found in Columbus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:36:05 GMT

I found them this weekend as well at the Meijer in Lancaster. They had
all of them, and the soccer ones as well.

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 18:33:25 GMT, "Joel Jacobsen"