 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 232
  Re: hmmm.... all's quiet?

(...) No clue on anything in the near future, but... Would any of the local BrikWarriors like to do a demonstration of the game at Marcon (a really large SF-and-related-stuff convention held downtown Memorial Day weekend)? We've been looking for (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: hmmm.... all's quiet?

(...) I'd be interested in attending if my schedule permits (usually do family things on that weekend) but even if I did, playing or organizing would be right out. I just don't generally spend as much time as I could (or want) building of late to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)